2-15. COMPARTMENT CONTROL MODULE - MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS (Cont).
When unsoldering diodes (1) from the switch
solenoid terminals, apply needle-nose pliers
to the leads of the diode to form a heat sink.
Excessive heat will damage the diode.
2. Unsolder diodes (1) from HORN OFF switch (2).
Diodes must be connected properly or dam- .
age will result. Observe the banded end of
the diodes. Apply needle-nose pliers to leads
of diodes to form a heat sink when soldering.
Excessive heat will damage the diodes.
1. Solder diodes (1) to HORN OFF switch (2) in accor-
2. Unsolder wire leads and diodes from HORN OFF
3. Remove nut (2) and switch (1).
1. Insert HORN OFF switch (1) in panel (3) and secure
with nut (2).
2. Connect and solder wires and diodes to HORN OFF