2-11. MAIN FAN - MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS (Cont).
2. Install the rotor (17) in the fan housing (4).
3. Stand the fan housing on end with rotor shaft sup-
ported, and press a new bearing (18) on the input
end of the rotor shaft, flush against the shaft
4. Fill cavity of bearings (18 and 19) half full of grease
1. Install loading spring washer (16) on the end of rotor
shaft and press against the bearing with the fingers.
2. Position the motor cover in place on the fan hous-
ing (4). Work stator cable through rubber grom-
ment (21) to remove slack while positioning. Seat
bearing and loading spring washer in motor cover.
Make sure loading spring washer remains in
place on the rotor shaft and bearing is fully
seated before tightening screws.
3. Install six screws (13) and washers (14) in motor
4. Install bearing retainer plate (11 ) with four