Check tapped holes for stripping or cross-
(2) Position two spacer blocks (2) between
gasoline engine and engine stand
assembly with chamfered edges toward
(3) Install six 1 3/8-inch long capscrews (5)
(1) Repair cracks in engine stand assembly
assembly and spacer blocks and screw
by inert gas welding. Dress all welds if
(4) Install six 3/4-inch long capscrews (6) and
cross-threaded holes with a 3/8-16 UNC-
Assemble and install blower assembly as
(2) Repair for the gasoline engine is
contained in TM 5-2805-206-14.
(5) Place engine, stand assembly, and blower
d. Assembly and Installation.
assembly as one unit on swivel base of
top manifold assembly and secure with
two self-locking nuts (9, fig. 4) and
(1) Place gasoline engine (1, fig. 3) on engine
10. Top manifold
11. Cotter pin
12. Carrying handle
Dial regulator assembly
Figure 4. Top manifold assembly.